What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as Web pages, can be installed on your computer or mobile device. Its functions can be very varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical features, etc. Occasionally, cookies are used to store basic information about the browsing habits of the user or his team, to the point, as the case may be, to recognize it.
Why are they important?
Cookies help us to get the best out of our website and to provide you a more personalized service. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to operate more flexible and adapted to the preferences of the users. In addition, they help us to improve the content and services offered, thanks to the statistical information collected through it.
Navigate by the present web site is that is can install them following types of cookies:
According to the entity that them manages:
- Own cookies: are those that is sent to the team terminal of the user from a team or domain managed by the holder of the web page, in this case, Sanchez Bocanegra and associated, S.A., from which is lends the service requested by the user.
- Third party cookies: are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain is not managed by the owner of the website, but by another entity that is data collected through cookies.
According to the time frame that remain activated:
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the web page. They are often used to store information that only want to preserve for the provision of the service requested by the user only once. Information obtained through these cookies, used to analyze traffic on the web guidelines. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience, to improve the content and ease of use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website read them whenever the user makes a return visit. A permanent cookie has a set expiration date. The cookie will cease to operate after that date.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to browsing through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that it may exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, make the application for registration or participation in an event use elements of safety during navigation, store content for broadcast video or sound, or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general features depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal, for example: the language, the type of browser through which access to the service, the locale from where access to the service, etc.
- Website cookies: are those that allow us to follow up and analysis of the behaviour of the users of the web site. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used in the measurement of the activity of the website and for the preparation of profiles of the users navigation in order to make improvements on the basis of the analysis of data for use by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, as efficiently as possible, the advertising space which, where appropriate, be included in the web page based on criteria such as the edited content or frequency on which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, as efficiently as possible, the advertising spaces that, in his case, the owner of the website has been included in a web. These cookies store the user behavior information obtained through observation of their browsing habits, allowing you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Sánchez Bocanegra y Asociados, S.A. uses on this website the cookies that are detailed below::
|Entity that manages them||Term||Purpose||Description|
|Own Sánchez Bocanegra y Asociados, S.A.||Session / Persistente||Technical||Necessary for navigation through the web, it is directly generated by the platform|
|Third-party(Google Analytics)||Sesion / Persistent||Analysis||Measurement of the activity with purpose statistical data with Google Analytics (analysis), in order to make improvements based on usage data.|
How can I set my preferences?
All the browsers of Internet allow limit the behavior of a cookie or disable them cookies within the configuration or the options of the browser. The steps to do this are different for each browser, being able to find instructions in the Help menu in your browser.
Many browsers allow you to turn a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on each browser this private mode, can have different names. Below you can find a list of most common browsers with a link to the settings of cookies and the different names of this “private mode”:
If you wish to contact us about our cookies policy, you can do so at email@example.com.